Submit your content, if our high quality standards are met we will publish.
Submit your content if you’re a author, writer, blogger or just a passionate community member.
You are invited to build your brand and reputation by submitting original content for publication.
In return for your submission – you will receive your own byline and bio page with links to all your published White Light articles. A link to your site, mentions in our newsletters and across our social media networks is included for extra marketing.
What you will gain
- You’ll become a part of an integrated online source of conscious awareness that is taking place right now.
- Receive exposure and promotion via our website, blog, newsletter and email campaigns.
- Benefit from networking across our social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Contributors of original content will receive a 3 month complimentary basic listing to further promote your brand, product or service as per articles submitted.
- It is preferred that articles should be in the range of 250-1000 words.
- Only unique content that has not been published elsewhere will be accepted.
- Every post is moderated before publishing.
- Articles must remain unique to White Light Holistic Network, linking out is permissible.
- Unique advertorials are acceptable, but please note that articles directly advertising services, products and promotional links will not be published. You can contact us for our rate card.
- Submit your article an a high res image, by registering with White Light or email a Microsoft Word Document.
- A working title must be included in your submission. Titles may be revised to ensure your article is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly.
- Please use clear, concise language in your title and body.
- Numbered lists in the body of the title or text are popular among our readers. (For example: 10 Practical Uses For Coconut Oil.)
- Please include working subheadings, which help to break up the piece into a more digestible form of reading.
- Our content editor reserves the right to edit your text for grammar, punctuation, clarity and format.
- A brief byline and photo of yourself must be included in your submission.
- Links that make your post richer by serving as references or supporting statements are acceptable. However, all external links that are commercial or promotional in nature within the article content will be deleted, with the exception of a link to your White Light webpage. White Light reserves the right to edit all links contained within article content.
Submit your content
If it is your first time submitting an article, please email your submissions and queries to our Content Editor.
If this is your first submission, please include a high-resolution photo of yourself (optional), byline and a link to your website and all active social media accounts.
For further inspiration visit our blog.