Submit your content and if our high-quality standards are met we will publish.
Submit your content if you’re an author, writer, blogger, or just a passionate community member.
You are invited to build your brand and reputation by submitting original content for publication.
In return for your submission
- Receive your own byline and bio page,
- Direct links to all your published articles on White Light.
- Link out to your website/blog.
- Mentions in our newsletters and social networks.
What you will gain
- You’ll become a part of an integrated online source of conscious awareness that is taking place right now.
- Receive exposure and promotion via our website, blog, newsletter, and email campaigns.
- Benefit from networking across our social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Contributors of original content will receive a 3-month complimentary basic listing to further promote your brand, product, or service as per articles submitted.
- It is preferred that articles should be in the range of 250-1000 words.
- Only unique content that has not been published elsewhere will be accepted.
- Every post is moderated before publishing.
- Articles must remain unique to White Light Holistic Network, linking out is permissible.
- Unique advertorials are acceptable, but please note that articles directly advertising services, products and promotional links will not be published. You can contact us for our rate card.
- Submit your article and a high res image, by registering with White Light or email a Microsoft Word Document.
- A working title must be included in your submission. Titles may be revised to ensure your article is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly.
- Please use clear, concise language in your title and body.
- Numbered lists in the body of the title or text are popular among our readers. (For example 10 Practical Uses For Coconut Oil.)
- Please include working subheadings, which help to break up the piece into a more digestible form of reading.
- Our content editor reserves the right to edit your text for grammar, punctuation, clarity, and format.
- A brief byline and photo of yourself must be included in your submission.
- Links that make your post richer by serving as references or supporting statements are acceptable. However, all external links that are commercial or promotional in nature within the article content will be deleted, with the exception of a link to your White Light webpage. White Light reserves the right to edit all links contained within article content.
Submit your content
If it is your first time submitting an article, please email your submissions and queries to our Content Editor.
Please include a high-resolution photo of yourself/logo (optional), a byline, and a link to your website and all active social media accounts.
Be inspired visit our blog.